The educational process of handicapped children is based on a good individual diagnosis and an appropiate individual educational plan. At the Don-Bosco-Schule teachers, parents and therapists - if necessary - are involved in the teaching process.
The educational plan concentrates on
- speech / alternatvie adapted communication
- dealing with quantities and numbers
- learning and working behaviour
- social behaviour
The affirmative action at the Don-Bosco-Schule includes amongst others:
- Individual learning methods
- Precise sturctures (content, room, time, tools)
- Establsihment of a positive realtionship between teachers and pupil
- Training of communiations and conflict management
- Building of a realistic self concept
All the Don-Bosco-Schule class-crossing affimative mesures have been developed in the fields of communications and autism as well as to support severly handicapped students.